Does this want to make you kill, pick up arms or what??

Blue j's - You read it right. I only do it to the ones who are on the power trip and I have the time to mess with them. My father is a retired FBI agent and I have trained LEO's myself over the years as a consultant and the majority of them are good stand up people who put their lives on the line daily for little thanks and less money. I have a great deal of respect for what they go through. During my life I have had the opportunity to meet more LEO's at all levels than the average person and I have seen that the 'bad' ones who should have been screened out comprise about 20% of the force. I have no stomach for them and find them a disgrace to the uniform. Generally speaking, Oklahoma has fewer bad ones than Texas, larger cities tend have a lower percentage than surrounding small towns (I think this is because the larger cities tend to have a more diligent screening process and in Oklahoma I know Warr Acres has hired rejects from the OKC applicants), the more exclusive the agency the higher quality people they get (I have never met a bad Texas DPS officer or Texas Ranger, FBI and ATF the bad apples get the publicitym but their agency percentages of bad ones is well under 10%, more like 1% in some cases).

Back