Does the GOP get the RKBA?

1300 years ago Sun Tzu said, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." I have one friend who said he will vote for Hillary rather than Rudy for just that reason.

I just had this conversation with a AZ State Republican Party Fundraising phone caller. He started fear-mongering about Hillary in the white house, and I fired back that I'd rather have her in the white house than Rudy McRomney, on the basis that at least I KNOW that I have to oppose everything that Hillary will plan. With Rudy, I have to inspect everything he does since he has demonstrated a lack of candor and trustworthiness in the platforms I care most about.

Regardless of who wins, the house/senate are shifting back to the right in '08. Democrats haven't done anything with their new "mandate."

With a Hillary win in '08, I think most of america knows to shift the House/Senate back to the right of the spectrum. Stalemate!

Better than Rudy getting a GW-like rubber stamp from the new conservative house coming up, and passing "Patriot 3 - The Return of 9/11" and throwing the last remnants of domestic privacy down the john.

Yes, sir... I like the idea of political stalemate in DC more and more.

Back