Does Massachusetts Allow...

chick car, rav 4, but planning to get a sedan soon

Nothing wrong with a Rav 4 man....

I drive an 02 Acura MDX, amongst my 2 other cars and I love that car...
I dont care what other people think if its a chic car or whatever..

Mass permit

does any one on this site know what there talking about I dont think so.
Mass is a contradiction.if your issued a permit you can carry it any where.the fee is $100 for (6) six yrs.there working to get it lowered to $75.Mitt Romney signed the amended bill.
call 508/393/5333 GOAL ext 201 Nancy Snow.and get the facts.my wife has one.there are more gun clubs in Mass than dogs.and you can own a machine gun and shoot it.10,000 licensed mg or other types, silencers and short barreled.I belong to GOAL and a club in Mass.:cool::rolleyes::D

does any one on this site know what there talking about I dont think so.
Mass is a contradiction.if your issued a permit you can carry it any where.the fee is $100 for (6) six yrs.there working to get it lowered to $75.Mitt Romney signed the amended bill.
call 508/393/5333 GOAL ext 201 Nancy Snow.and get the facts.my wife has one.there are more gun clubs in Mass than dogs.and you can own a machine gun and shoot it.10,000 licensed mg or other types, silencers and short barreled.I belong to GOAL and a club in Mass

would it be worthwhile and easy to get a MA non-resident CCW permit since I already have FL, ME, NH, CCW's and my NYC rifle/shotgun??

I grew up in MA up until a few years ago and still live on the MA line. I do know what I'm talking about and the permits for NON-resident is $100 for ONE YEAR ONLY. The state police are very liberal with these permits, but there is a lot of paperwork, at least compared with New Hampshire.

I remember reading a Massachusetts police chief piss and moan to a newspaper about having to issue permits to women "arming themselves to the teeth" with PEPPER SPRAY (a permit for pepper spray!!!) when there was a serial home-invasion rapist on the loose.

That SOB police chief, I have no doubt, will burn in hell two circles BELOW the rapist, his S&W .40 police-issue sidearm dangling eternally just out of reach as he's eternally violated.

So, that's pretty much why Massachusetts law on armed self-defense pisses me off a great deal. The Heller decision can't come early enough as far as I'm concerned.

Back