Does anyone notice that the pinky of their stong hand is stronger than other pinky?

My left had is very useful, . . . but my right hand and arm have always been the "workhorse" of the two.

To that end, I noticed many years ago that it was much stronger.

Also, . . . a tape measure around my left wrist comes out to 6 3/4 inches, whereas on the right wrist, . . . it is 7 1/8 inches.

I always figured it was because I did most of the work right handed, ........

May God bless,
Dwight

I have never noticed. Though I shoot lefty, my right hand is my dominat hand. I play guitar, and my left pinky finger is pretty darn strong, also a lot more limber. I can trill with my left pinky.

As far as how that correlates to my shooting I am not sure. I am left eye dominant nd have been shoooting left handed from the first shot I ever fired when I was 4.

Well, I've been working on strengthening it because I want a stronger grip and I want to be able to keep the sights on target better.

I was surprised that my right pinky was weaker then my left, I think it's because my right index and middle fingers are so strong that the pinky finger on that hand doesn't do any work.

You can get Gripmasters at most sporting goods stores - but they're cheaper on line. Plus most sporting goods stores usually only have medium tension Gripmasters. I've been using them now for 6 weeks, my fingers are stronger and I'm ready to go to the heaviest set they have - the 11lb springs.

Back