Does a suppressor damage the bullet?

Thanks for all the replies, very helpful.
Born in Scottsbluff NE when the hospital was downtown. Raised in NW Nebraska SW of Crawford on a ranch/farm. Graduated from G.C.H.S. in Oshkosh in 1971. Was a part time Police Officer in Crawford, NE before moving to Lewellen NE to take the position of Deputy Sheriff of Garden County. Crawford, Nebraska sent me to Law Enforcement Training Center in Grand Island in 1984 (circa) in the spring to receive my Law Enforcement Officer Certification of Nebraska. Graduated in top 10 of the class. Have many relatives and friends in and around Garden County and Sidney NE. Worked for a while at Cabela's as an Auditor in their returns dept, Oshkosh, Division. I follow this present legislation on the new bills for Concealed Carry in Nebraska and hope that they soon have reciprocity with other states.. like Michigan.

I also know a N.F.A FFL class III dealer/manufacture there at Elsie Nebraska by the name of Todd Hatcher. Hatcher Guns I could have just called him, but of late he is a rather busy man and I hate to bother him when he is trying to earn a living farming and smithing. :D

Back