Do you know anyone who supports Giuliani?

Im not sure who decided rudy was a republican since him and hillary has so much in common..... ie most of their views on policy... This could be the first presidental election that I vote none of the above. I will never vote for someone that has stood on the platform that the U.S. citizens he represented (as NYC mayor) did not have the right to keep and bear arms.

If you're a Republican, it's better to vote for an anti-gun Democrat than it is an anti-gun Republican. An anti-gun Democrat is just a problem. An anti-gun Republican is your problem.

Im not sure who decided rudy was a republican since him and hillary has so much in common.....

My guess? Republicans in New York. We'll see if Republicans on a national level are willing to call him one of their own. I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I believe that pretty much anybody can register and run as a Republican (or Democrat). I'd say whether or not you can actually win a nomination decides whether you get to be one "for real."

Rudy is most definitely a New York Republican. He's not yet proved himself as a national Republican.

Back