Do we need Hi-Capacity in everyday Carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good habits are, well good! Never let your gas tank be less than half full.
My 2016 Jeep Cherokee has a tire gauge in the instrument cluster, I check every now and again. Nearly always close, all 4 plus 32 lbs. Physically check oil, wipe dip stick, never looks dirty! Fill up windscreen washer.

Glock 43X and a spare magazine, always. Even in track pants at home plus fully charged Cell phone! Good habits are, well good!

A real good alarm company, Police monitored. Good neighbours!

And like the song says. BE HAPPY. One thing you can control.

A great Thanksgiving has slid into the past, all family well. Going back to Florida on the 9th. Miss home, and the other two munchkins!
Miss the pistol on my right hip. The number of times I have flipped my shirt aside? Lets me know I had better watch that involuntary habit! What is known as a tell?
Our lights were turned on by my next-door neighbour! At the same time as she turned hers on. Can you believe Christmas is around the corner? And we are not being pushed by the unbelievers, to say Holidays and such.

Cases pulled in! Safe opened, 43X pulled out! Merry Christmas.

Jerrys.

Do you use a crystal ball or coin toss to pinpoint that exact day? Me, going with 11 rounds of Federal 147g 9mm. And a spare mag! And unlike many not saying I hope it never happens. We have no control over SXXX happening. Even staying at home?
Home invasions are alive and well.

I use camouflage! Old People are easy prey! So I am disguised as an 84-year-old Grandad, white hair and all. So pick on me, see how that works out for you!
I'm going to guess by your name that you are a transplant and haven't fully grasped the satirical nature of my musings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back