Do any of you guys train with a mirror?

"Taking a hand mirror, holding it in front of me and looking downrange behind to aim at the target. (Buffalo Bill and Annie Oakley trick shots)"

I got in so much trouble when I tried that....

mirrors and smoke........?

When I go into a party store, gas station or any place I turn my back on - I try to use glass reflections, mirror, chrome items to help me see my 6:00 position. It is good to know what and whom is doing what. It also lets you check out the hot lady at the counter and not get busted being a typical male.... ;)

I don't do any shooting drills with a mirror...... (yet) maybe someday I will give it a try?

I bought an 8mm blank firing (non-gun) M1911 off of Ebay. It is not only great for training, but great for scaring the crap out of would-be toughguys trying to rough you up.

My brother bought the same blank firing (non-gun) off of Ebay, except he got a Glock model. We just use the old Attacker-Defender scenario, when one has his weapon out, and the other doesnt. It improves draw times and manuevers greatly.

I use my bathroom mirror for stare downs with the blank peice, and a full length to check my prone sniping form with my M44 rifle.

Back