DMV ( NoVA MD DC ) thread

Hi all. I am in Ashburn and shoot at Silver Eagle a few days a week.

I am concentrating on NRA 900 right now, so 25m .22LR Pistol.

I would love to hear about events and training/clinics for Bullseye :-) I need all the help I can get.

-dsd

Thanks for the update, MC1911. Good news ref. the Sharpshooters upgrade/renovation. The place continues to get better and better. :)

Am a member at Shooters and have wanted an AR for years looks like time to get one now!!! I never really wanted a .22 AR so I just passed. This is awesome news!!! Only one thing is the place will be a whole lot louder with rifles going off in there. :D

Sharpshooters in Lorton (formerly Gilberts) now allows rifle calibers.
No stell core, steel jacket or tracer ammo allowed (of course).
Calibers permitted:
.17 HMR
223 / 556
30 Carbine
30-40 Krag
300 Blackout
30-06
30-30
45-70
5.45 x 39
5.7mm
6.8mm
7.62 x 39
7.62 x 54
7mm-08
7 x 57 Mauser
8 x 57 Mauser

:D

I'm in Dulles VA. I have visited Silver Eagle once for a look see. Much cleaner than that other nearby range. I hope to shoot a bit at SEG soon to evaluate. I'm also liking their indoor 50 yd for rifle.

THNX ! I hear great things about the NRA range......alas......I also hear about the crowds. Will advise about my visit to SEG.

I also hear about the crowds

I've found that once the football games start on Sunday, the crowds aren't as bad. I don't watch sports so I'm not missing anything and can usually get in pretty quick. If the Skins keep losing that might change.

I will be heading to the NRA range in Fairfax tomorrow morning at 10am with a buddy of mine if anyone wants to meet there.

This weekend, I'm heading to the Dulles Expo Gun Show if anyone wants to meet up. I usually go with a few friends to tool around, people watch, and pick up ammo. And we grab lunch afterwards.

There's a $1 off coupon on the website

http://thenationsgunshow.com

If you're interested, let me know and we can make plans to meet up.

Back