Discovery,TLC,History...what to watch..

• Thread starter Thread starter JG
  • Start date Start date
The history channel is it. I especially like when they do a series on a particular person or company, like Colt,Luger and Browning for instance. It's amazing how many great designs were turned down by the U.S. Military only to be popularized by the rest of the world before being accepted by the U.S.
I find tlc and discovery to have too many fake home improvment shows for my taste.

Ruger Guy,

Actually it appears that TLC and Discovery only puts those crappy Home Improvement shows on in the afternoon, or late afternoon. They know that nobody is really interested in watching that nonsense in the evening- guess its just a filler for when most people aren't watching TV. But I agree, I think they should lose those programs and find something else to fill its place.

I'd have to say the best Gun Show on TV would have to be Tales of the Gun on the History Channel. Last one I saw was this summer though :( cuz I don't have the History Channel (Yet). Last one I saw was on Browning and I learned that the Hi-Power was a updated 1911. (Give Browning an applause for stopping importing them, Only one of the best selling guns in history...)

------------------
Trespassers Will Be Shot
Survivors Will Be Shot Again

Back