Disappointed with a 'conservative' forum....

Someone semi accidentally (giving them the benefit of the doubt) banned me from another forum for suggesting that the military take direct action against certain members of Congress because they constitute enemies of the Constitution which they are sworn by oath to treat just the same as those abroad.

I don't think a military coup is what you want... Replacing elected officials with military dictators is generally a bad idea. There is already a mechanism in place to remove congressmen from office if they fail to abide by their oath.

In truth, I'm detecting a common thread we all have.

I was banned in a martialist forum for basically "starting a fight" with the head martialist. I was banned in a biker forum for being a biker. I even got banned on Battlestar Galactica forum for actually being a sci-fi fan.

It appears that none of suffer fools. Who'da thunk it.

maybe by banning you they did you a favor :D
Consider it a badge of honor.
Groucho Marx once said: " I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a member"

I'm assuming it was Freerepublic he was talking about.

At the time, haven't gone back; anything against Bush was beat upon.

If it was negative about Amnesty you were gone, at least I was. My post had no profanity, no racism, it just made the following statement of fact 'Rewarding anyone for breaking the law is wrong'. I did mention that no matter what you choose to call it, it's Amnesty. Couple other things in there but nothing other than good political debate.

I take great pain to be politically active now, when I was in the military we had it made quite clear we could take no sides in public - vote in the privacy of the booth.

Now I make my beliefs known 'with the bark on' as they say. Freedom of speech is just that, you have the right to believe it, not to, or ignore it, but NO ONE has the right to shut you up because it offends them.

caveat: Owners of websites have a User Agreement - this limits the right - but just on that site, I can start my own webpage and put up just what I want.

Back