describe your best ccw handgun

The more I think about it, a polymer and stainless Kahr in .357 SIG would be almost as good as a lightweight P7, it would probably be more affordable, and it might be something that we actually see. However, maybe all of us that are interested should email H&K asking for a new P7. If they made it with a polymer frame maybe it would be cheaper although I agree that titanium would be way cool.

Because the Walther P5 is too expensive. :( I carry my Walther P99 in a kydex IWB holster.
In the summer,(It gets HOT in Arizona!!)I carry my Makarov, or my Tarurus M85 in a pocket holster. No need to wish for some exotic carry pistol, I already have what I need. :) :)

------------------
Just as there is no such thing as too much fun,
there is no such thing as owning just one gun!!!

14+1 Ti High Power, 5" match/comp'd bbl in .357 Sig w/full adj nite sights

Oh & if I could shoot it sideways & with no recoil like in the flics, I'd pay extra ;)

I really love my Sig P239 in 9mm. The single-stack magazine still gives me 8+1, and makes it very thin and concealable while still delivering a lot of punch with the Cor-Bon 115-gr. +P loads at almost 1400 fps. It's an excellent carry gun, and I am thinking of adding another one in .40 S&W.

Hello All,
I guess my favorite carry is my Cougar 8040.
But that may change as soon as I get my P5 to the range>

Happy Holidays and Happy Shooting

------------------
Help Stamp Out Gun Ignorance.

As long as the P7 is getting a titanium frame, how about treating it with Tenifer, too? Now you've got yourself a pistol!

Exactly what I carry now my CCO. Litewt., great carry bevel, reliable 100% all the time, and more accurate than I am.

Exactly what I carry now my CCO. Litewt., great carry bevel, reliable 100% all the time, and more accurate than I am.

------------------
I love hunting with my longbow and shooting my CCO .45acp, along with copious amounts of golf thrown in. I also enjoy my children and my wife all which make me complete. thanks

1911 Officer/Commander. When CCW is considered, thin is in - as are round edges. Nothing Ive seen (excepting the Kahr) even comes close to the 1911 for being thin. The widest part of the 1911 is the grip - at 1.30". The slide is around 900 thou. It holds 8 rds C&L. Easily concealed with the assurance of .45 acp.

Don't know if Kahr has plans to make a polymer framed 40S&W or 357SIG but latest I have heard is that polymer framed 9mm will be out in January. It might be worth a look if it really exists.

Back