Deer vs Durango

Skyhawk

Looks like hunting season again.

I've got a couple of other views of the destroyed Durango, if anyone’s interested.

Skyhawk

Attachments

• deer vs durango.jpg
    deer vs durango.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 755
And was Bambi trying that stunt from [I think] MTV's "Jackass" series where one jumps over a rapidly approaching car ? ? ? ?:eek: :eek:

The story, as I understand it, was that the deer jumped off the Hwy 101 bridge over 394 in Wayzata (it was apparently scared by a car that drove by as it was walking over the bridge). The Durango was driving under the bridge when it was hit by the falling deer.

Attachments

• deer vs durango 3 .jpg
    deer vs durango 3 .jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 469
Another reason to like Florida - the deer are too small to do that! But then, we've had drivers killed when they crashed after hitting a gator in the road ...

Looks like the Durango rolled, based on the dirt on the roof?

From the link Bogie just posted:
"Getting a dog as an offensive or defensive weapon is a lot like having a loaded handgun in the nightstand," said Lockwood. Usually a child, a family member, or a neighbor is the one who gets harmed. In his studies of more than 300 fatal dog attacks over the past 25 years, he says just one was a burglar.
:rolleyes:

pax

I didn't see any NRA officials killing babies in Waco. -- P.J. O'Rourke

You know, that deer had a lot of guts.

And we have photographic proof in that third pic where they're dripping into the passenger floorboards :barf:.

When it's raining deer, it's time to issue more tags.

If he was drivin a Ford, he'd a.....
naaa, I don't think I'll go there...;) :D

I drive a Durango just like that one! Holy S**t! That roof came apart! Did the deer drop from 1,500 ft. or what!! That freakin' thing looks like a skydiving accident.

Back