Damascus barrels

Since we're getting personal-

I have been making, repairing, designing, restoring and embellishing knives for around 50 years. I'm a trained jeweler, and an engraver-among other things. I have knives actually in production. I'm an authorized repairman for Flylock, Press Button, Presto, Schrade, Colonial, Hubertus, Kuno Ritter, Latama, Mauro Mario, Falcon/AKC/AGA Campolin, KaBar, and Lepre Cutlery.
As a rule, I don't forge knives, but I'm pretty well-versed in most areas of knife making.

I also held an FFL for many years and did custom gunsmithing. Still make some parts and do some engraving-just not on firearms frames.

I issued my own title. Do you wish to dispute it? I do a little more than just make knives. Have a look at my web site.

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't get right back. I keep busy running the shotgun venue three times a week at the club I belong to. You listed quite a resume. I'm sorry that I questioned where your self imposed title came from. Now I know. Maybe I'll start calling myself " God of Damascus ".:D

Perhaps you could call yourself "stubborn."
:D:D
When you call yourself "God of damascus," you'd better be able to back it up. Neophytes will question you.

Last edited:
Back