cz ringneck

i have a factory authorized B gun repair shop 44 miles from my house and have stopped there to check them out,and i,m not worried IF i have a problem with one of my B guns. after having fired tens of thousands of shells thru my B guns with out so much as a hiccup, i will not be changing to an other maker any time soon. eastbank.

A lot of us keep saying....you'll get more gun for your money with either a Browning or Beretta ( even with their entry level field guns - like the Lightning series in the Browning )....than any other shotgun out there...!!

They're not cheap ...but they're well made / and at least to me, worth every penny.
------------
There are other options out there -besides Browning or Beretta that I might try ..( like SKB if you can find one ) / but there is a lot of junk out there too, trying to ride the popularity curve of having an Over Under...but guns like the Huglu ..are just junk in my view.

Go to a shop in your area ...that sells used shotguns....and take a look at what guns are selling for that are less than 5 yrs old, guns 5 - 10 yrs old, guns over 10 yrs old ...and 20yrs..../ and see what is holding up and what is not....and while you probably can't tell if a gun has had 500 shells thru it or 5,000...you can see some trends.

Thought I would provide an update. Took them just over 4 weeks but I finally got my shotgun back. Came on a Monday so I had to wait until Sunday to try it out. Fired 150 rounds without a hiccup. It's everything I had hoped for, fast handling, quick to shoulder, low recoil and very fast follow up shots. unfortunately the only thing it doesn't do is turn me into a Tom Knapp.:(

Back