CVA Electra

SW,

fl-flinter. is the same true of b/p substitutes,some of which are more volatile than b/p?

I don't mess with fake powders unless the customer requests one. I know I'm out of Pyrodex but I have some T-7, I'll try to get to it today.

Mark

I recently saw I believe Idaho outlawed all inlines for their muzzleloading season. In my opinion every state should do the same. We have gotten to far away from primitive hunting in which muzzleloading was supposed to be. I use to compete at Friendship IN at the Nationals in which I shot only flintlock(won over 25 medals). Believe me traditional muzzle loaders can shot with a great deal more accuracy than most give them credit for.

Luckily, Patkinson, that's just your opinion.

We've gotten so far away from primitive that we're driving automobiles to the deer woods and wearing Goretex, too. We're cherry-picking the whole "primitive" thing, IMHO. :rolleyes:

If it loads from the muzzle, it's a muzzleloader. You get one shot at Bambi, then the ramrod comes out. Truthfully, inline-ignition and scoped muzzleloaders have been around since the Civil War and before. It's much grumbling and to-do over nothing, really. Sadly, in the big picture, such pissing and moaning doesn't foster much in the way of welcoming new shooters to the sport.

thanx,fl-flinter. thats my point exactly. we all don`t use the same powder,bullets,primers etc. we all don`t store our weapons the same. thats why and i repeat its all our responsibility as gun owners to question what gun manufacturers produce. alot of lemons have been made. and IF this is one,the anti-gunners will have a field-day. bottom line is the electra`s here,being sold and time will tell. thanx again fl-f

Last edited:
Back