Crocodile Dundee Gunned Down by Police in Australia?

Prichard I still don't get it. If it could save one childs life I am definetly all for it! When I have gone through the check points they didn't really do anything other than ask me if I had anything to drink that night. Nothing more or less. As for criminal background checks on the criminals I am definetly all for them too. Especially Megan's law notifying a neighborhood as to where a convicted pedophile lives. I look at it this way I have not broken the law, I do not intend to break the law, so they can check me all they want. I have had my CCW permit in a very conservative state for 25yrs. Don't mind the instant check either for that matter. If it keeps a legal gun out of an illegal's hands bingo the law has done its job. As for everyone watching and the roadblocks by the Feds, well hogwash! Seems to me that criminals today have it way to easy as for there rights, and the victims have it way to hard as to concerns for there rights. thank you and good night

Prichard I still don't get it. If it could save one childs life I am definetly all for it! When I have gone through the check points they didn't really do anything other than ask me if I had anything to drink that night. Nothing more or less. As for criminal background checks on the criminals I am definetly all for them too. Especially Megan's law notifying a neighborhood as to where a convicted pedophile lives. I look at it this way I have not broken the law, I do not intend to break the law, so they can check me all they want. I have had my CCW permit in a very conservative state for 25yrs. Don't mind the instant check either for that matter. If it keeps a legal gun out of an illegal's hands bingo the law has done its job. As for everyone watching and the roadblocks by the Feds, well hogwash! Seems to me that criminals today have it way to easy as for there rights, and the victims have it way to hard as to concerns for there rights. thank you and good night

PS Don't know what this all has to do with that fella being shot by the coppers down under, but it does make for a lively discussion.

Back