Counterpoint: 10mm Glock owner's cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a Sig P220, and drive:

93 Nissan 4x4 regular cab
96 Isuzu Trooper S

Really enjoy both trucks, and the Sig as well. VERY VERY reliable.

Gun: S&W 629 Classic (.44 mag) with 5" barrel

Vehicle: '99 Suburban

Common theme: Size really does matter.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist :-)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...let's try this.

Primary carry gun (right now) is a Glock 20 loaded with 175-grain Silvertips with MMC bar-dot tritium sights and an extended slide release. It's carried in a custom burgundy Sam Andrews shoulder rig with basket stamping and my initials on the holster. The rig is also design to carry four spare preban magazines and my custom John Greco MST combat knife.

I drive a 1998 Pontiac Trans Am in polar bear white with shiny chrome wheels.

How did that happen?!?!

------------------
- Anthony (the crazy Italian with a .41 Magnum)

"Civilized people are taught by logic, barbarians by necessity, communities by tradition, and the lesson is inculcated even in wild beasts by nature itself. They learn that they have to defend their own bodies and persons and lives from violence of any and every kind by all the means within their power."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Oh you pale legged ER Doc... you should NOT have gone there.... not with your custom 1911's and your Porche... grin

Now Bubba on the other hand... 1970ish Colt Python .357s.. Kimber 45s and a Dodge Ram 1500 Club cab long bed 4x4..... :)

------------------
Bubba
IDPA# A04739
====
It is long been a principal of ours that one is no more armed because he has possession of a firearm than he is a musician because he owns a piano. There is no point in having a gun if you are not capable of using it skillfully. - Jeff Cooper

Reality check here, guys.

The point of the thread is to find out what kind of cars are driven by owners of Glock 20s and 29s. We beat the general "guns and cars" thread to death a few weeks ago.

------------------
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property,
or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called into question.."
Article 11, Section 13, CO state constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back