could someone tell me how old my gun is

Pictures?

HI guy's just wondering if there is a forum here were Mr.jbrown would have posted the pictures? I have saved them so if there is a place here to post them please let me know and I will post them asap. Thank you

Sorry,I wasnt able to figure out which forum this thread was from or what the owners handle was .here are the pics.This sight only lets you post 6 pics at once,so i have to make two posts to get them all up.

Yes it appears to be the gun in the patent drawing to me. I went to the photobucket deal and there were also pictures of an old Winchester 94 rifle at the end for some reason. As for your gun, I suppose some kind of Browning collectors website might be able to define a year or something, from the serial number, if not FN or Browning themselves. That is to esoteric for me, to buy expensive books on FN firearms.

help on a hand gun

k guy's thank you for all youre help. NOW the next part I have come across a little hand gun, it was found in the floor of a house we purchased a while ago. The box of bullets say's its a 32. I'm forwarding a few pictures could you please help me AGAIN with the age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU

I would open a new thread on that so that you get more attention to the post if I were you. Many people might miss your post at the end of this thread.

Back