Cost of a round of clays

did ages ago. just wanted to shoot with someone from the net. maybe someone to show me around and find the best authentic italian food in the area.

The SISC has a cook and an active kitchen on premise cooking and served Italian food.
His lasagna is marvelous as are the other offerings

Tanks

Thanks for the input. I come back once a year to catch up. Had some serious issues and my shooting was curtailed.

Dang, most of you trap shooters have some good prices.
A trap field only requires one machine to throw the birds and has a very limited shotfall area.
Sporting clays demands a lot of traps to throw birds and a lot of real estate for the shot to fall onto. That's the main reason it costs more to shoot.

$7.50/25 targets is pretty common in CO. There are some discounts at some venues.

Polished up my game yesterday after not a round of trap in 10 years. 20, 22, 24. Monday I'll have 24 High School students at the range for their first practice day for the CO HS Clay Target League.

$9.00 for trap or skeet in a poorly kept Southern California public range. $8.00 if you buy 20 game tokens at a time.

Cost of Shooting Clays

In the North Texas - Dallas Ft. Worth Metroplex, there are 3 public clay courses and 2 private ones. I am only familiar with the prices of 2 of the public fields. Both charge $9.50 for 26 clays for trap and skeet. I do not know prices of other clay shooting sports.

That bridge toll is like hazmat fees. You have to shoot at least 200 targets to make it worth the bridge toll.

Back