corncob in the flash hole.

First thing I would is separate the ones with media from the ones without.Then I'd tap the ones with on the bench a couple times mouth side down to try to get some out.Keep them separated and load them.Shoot the ones with media for practice I'd bet you don't have any trouble.You see this question posted once in awhile good time for you to test it and let us know.

I sure as heck wouldn’t tumble these without any media. There is nothing from keeping them from banging around into each other

Easy enough to test.

Tumble before deprime, then if there is anything stuck, it will be pushed out with spent primer

I use the tumbling to remove the goo from the sizing as well as the lube in the neck for the M expander die.

Its not a big deal to poke the hole with the pin. I just do it as part of the Primer Pocket cleaning (yes I know its not needed but I like to be sure there is no crud down there affecting the seating of the primer and it makes me feel better)

Or if they are not cruded up, then I put the cases in the tray upside down anyway to track which ones I have primed and just go down the rows poking with the pin.

There are more than one way to skin a cat and that works for and suits me. Others of course suit themselves and its good to have a range of approaches to see which one suits you, many are not have to but a preference.

I get that problem all the time. I just punch them out with a small punch that will go through the flash hole. I also use the rod from my lee case trimmers.

Back