Concealed Carry

Hey y'all, first post here. My go to "exercise" holster has been a JM4 Tactical QCC lately. I just wrote up an eval on one for the site I manage, but I don't want to seem spammy so I left it out.

I do recommend that holster, though. Here is a link to their website.

Hope that helps.

JJ

Check out the holster kit from www.bravosix.com The kydex holster Velcros to a leg strap, which wraps around your thigh, back over the holster, and secures to itself. You would have access to it by just pulling up the leg of your shorts. It was designed for LE to carry a BUG under their uniform pants and access through a magnetic slit in the pocket, giving you use of your pocket, and the ability to reholster. I've never been out for a run with it on, but have worn it for 12 hours at a time. Just make sure you wear some long Under Armour type underwear!

Hey y'all, first post here. My go to "exercise" holster has been a JM4 Tactical QCC lately. I just wrote up an eval on one for the site I manage, but I don't want to seem spammy so I left it out.

I do recommend that holster, though. Here is a link to their website.

Hope that helps.

JJ

Hey JJ, would you mind providing a link to your review of that JM4 holster? If you don't want to post it in the thread feel free to PM me with it. I typically carry way less in the warm months because I wear gym shorts a lot so I'm finally looking to get something that lets me carry in those conditions. I carry a CZ P-01 which is a heavier (non plastic) gun so I'm wondering if the JM4 with gym shorts and a tight draw string would do the trick or if it'd still sag too much.

Another option I've considered is the Tactipac FusionPac, which is a belly band with a kydex shell attached to it. The holster looks nice but I've read some negatives things about it and the company itself that make me uneasy to drop $80 on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pistol wear has a nice one that I run with for good comfort and wo printing. I carry lcp when running also to help minimize weight/print.

one of my carry guns for when im not wearing a belt is keltec pf9 with the carry clip from keltec.....i think it weighs around 12 or 14oz.....can tuck it in jeans or shorts with no belt and not even know its there. If im going to be moving around a lot id go with something different

Back