Concealed carry auto, which one?

Wow.

So far, for medium size, 10-shot minimum" guns, we have:

Makarovs,
HK P7M8,
Kahr MK-40,
Mini-Glocks a-go-go,
among others.

(Note to self: never ask this crew about what pickup truck to buy, 'cause someone will say "A Mazda Miata!" ;))

Please accept my apology for giving my opinion which fell outside the stated criteria. I have seen the error of my ways and will try to do better from now on.

Hunter
I would say get a Kimber ultra cdp with all the bells and whistles or a colt defender, 45 acp.
is not how many rounds but shot placement.

Tamara,
I consider the Glock 27 a small medium size pistol. ;) So I stand by this recommendation, although as stated if someone wanted something larger I would recommend the 23 or 19. :D

Oh my... Look what we've done now, Tamara. I didn't know my thread had made me immortal (or is it the thread that was immortal?). 10 rounds? Does that include the one in the chamber? Tamara, did you notice that males tend to overstate the size of their guns? I would have to go with the H&K USP Compact...a real winner, medium sized, 10 rounds, impossible to make it malfunction. Good luck.

With the available two round mag extension, the Mak becomes a 10rd pistol.:) As for males overstating their guns, not hardly. I consider the Glock 30 to be right at the comfortable limit of my hand size. Which, by the way, is an excellent "large" concealable handgun.;)

I own six and each of them has a definite occasion:

1) Going into a bad part of town: HK USP40c.

2) Going into a really bad part of town: Beretta Cougar 8045 [bigger holes].

3) Gonna carry all day: Walther P99 9mm.

4) Feel like carrying more than just ten: S&W 5904 9mm.

5) Might stop by the range while carrying and want to make some pretty convincing little circles in the middle of the target while doing so: Sig 225 9mm.

6) Getting all dressed up, don't want any noticeable bulges, and I never get all dressed up and go to bad parts of town: Walther PPK .380.

Back