concealability of Glock 19

I have both the G23 and the G27. I can carry the 23 comfortably, but under most circumstances I prefer the 27. Untucked shirt and a Galco royal guard is my current set up. Works for me.

I'm the same dimensions and have no problem concealing a G30, which is thicker, or a G17 with an untucked button down or Gramicci-type shirt. If you have well developed glutes (butt), your cover garment will naturally drape out and away from the gun. Your butt will also push the gun's butt tighter into your body. These factors make concealment easier. With a flat butt, the garment is not held out as much, nor is the gun driven in close to your body. The gun might be more likely to print. You may want to try concealing the gun before you buy it but I'll bet it will conceal fine.

ljlc

Ah Gramicci. Great clothes, but I bet 90% of the people have never heard of them. Back to the G19, arent there police trade in 19s floating around for $399. Why would a Glock need an aftermarket finish? Hmmm, some things to think about here.

G26 Gee Whiz

I have a Kahr MK9 so the G26, except for the extra 4 rounds, is something I have not considered, but gee whiz, I keep hearing and reading so much good about the little suckers that I am tempted to buy one.

I've got a G19 but I don't carry it much because it is relatively hard to conceal. It can be done, but it takes some work. How willing are you to change your clothes and movements? I wanted something that would be less obtrusive. What did I end up with? A G26! MUCH easier to conceal.

BTW, it isn't a bad deal, but don't feel bad if you pass on it, this isn't a must do deal. You can get a NIB G26 for $30 to $50 more.

I have been carrying my Glock 19 since I have gotten it and I dont find it hard to conceal at all. Usually I just wear a large t shirt or a medium t shirt with a vest. I tend to go for the "harley" look so wearing a slim leather vest is no prob. also there are alot of fishing style vests out there as well as some shirts that are designed to kinda bunch up around the waistline.

Back