Colt quality control

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have owned numerous Colts throughout the years, including several 1911A1's. Probably not as many as you, I'll give you that. Mine worked fine and were all used guns. Had they been new & under Warranty and an issue arisen, I have no doubt Colt would have fixed the issue. I would have insisted upon it.

If a product doesn't live up to its reputation pertaining to quality control, how is the manufacturer supposed to address said quality control issues if people don't return the product? They can't address in a timely fashion what they are not aware of. What good does it do to get online YEARS after the fact and complain? YOU NEVER NOTIFIED COLT???

Given that you didn't contact Colt at the time, you are part of the problem. In fact, its ALL you at that point and currently, as you accepted the problem as your own, INSTEAD OF CONTACTING COLT and making them fix it! :confused: How can they fix the issue and address their QC issues if they are not made aware of them? Since you never contacted Colt, instead you decided to come on here to piss and moan now, in 2020?? How does this help you or Colt, years later, after the fact?? And you worked in QC?? Wouldn't you, as a professional, have wanted to know if you had missed something and allowed an inferior product to go out to the market?? :rolleyes:

In my non-QC credentialed opinion (just a Colt fan!), you are no more credible, despite your "credentials" than either one of those grumpy old muppets up in the balcony of the Muppet Show, sitting around complaining. Hence my reference to you requiring more fiber... because you are full of it. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back