Collectors

Accumulator

I like that, my collection has no theme, thus it is an accumulation. I like guns, small ones big ones.
Next up I am giving PCP a try, no not the drug, Pre Charged Pneumatic. Why chase primers and powder? Air is free. Well for now anyway.
I will also note that full auto and suppressed are on the menu, no tax stamp and shipped right to your door.

Next up I am giving PCP a try, no not the drug, Pre Charged Pneumatic.

Me too, I have a huge rat problem in the outbuildings, a pump type just doesn’t cut it lol, and my Great Pyrenees keeps barn cats from coming around :(

While I have acquired a few firearms that are unrelated to each other, ever since I had bought my first own used Ratzeburg Korth revolver, I have bought some more and had spent time researching the manufacturer. I went and visited the old Ratzeburg and the new Lollar facility.

I also tried to find out which sub contractors Willi Korth had used, finding out who supplied the steel for the cylinders, did the hardening, the different companies that did the bluing. A friend and fellow shooter, who had worked as an "Industriemeister" had made the barrel shrouds for Korth, when v. Bernstorff owned it.

As nice as they are, if they aren't shot, they are useless to me and I would rather expand my collection of better quality kitchen utensils, even though that field is covered pretty well for all practical purposes.

An old photo but the only one I have that shows them together, even though some were sold, others added

Back