Cold war era handguns behind the iron curtain.

I'd pick a CZ as well; they survived for a reason. I'd love a nice PSM or Tokarev.

Edit...what gyvel said. D@mn!!!

czech skorpion

semi_auto_without_stock_and_select_fire_switch.jpg

Since we're wish'in

That Stetchkin kind of looks like a High Power, doesn't it?
I vote for the CZ75, too.
Probably one of the very best designs, regardless of where it was made.
Others must think so too, with all the clones being made.

I have no idea what he's saying but good lord! Stechkin for the win!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx-COROJGrg

Found this interesting about the.PSM. "The PSM was designed around the newly developed 5.45×18mm cartridge, which was developed for the weapon by Precision Mechanical Engineering Central Research Institute. The cartridge is capable of penetrating 55 layers of kevlar at realistic engagement distances."

How about these unusual ones...Got these eastern block weird 9mm pistols in 2012.
Polish MAG98 cir 2000 used by boarder patrol. Has holster and 2 mags with matching serial nrs.
Croatian PHPMV-9 grant granddad of Springfield XD's. Marriage of a Walter and a Beretta. (Shorter barrel version.)
697623d1401624276t-glimpse-my-little-collection-eastern-block.jpg

At a Gun show last year I found a Croatian PHP MV 17 which came with a MV 9 complete upper and lower parts. I already had a MV 9 so this collection is complete. Collection complete great score ..
891111d1444473762t-glimpse-my-little-collection-gun-show-4.jpg

I got em all except a Stechkin because it is full auto n never imported. Trick is to buy the surplus when it hits the market before it is gone. Sadly not much coming out anymore.

Attachments

• Polish pair.jpg
    Polish pair.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 12
  • gun set.jpg
    gun set.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Beautiful collection man! That's what I find interesting about the subject.....rare pieces of history that have been forgotten and will be lost if people don't look after them.

Put me down for a Russian made TT33. I just love the 7.62x25 and the simple operation and slim design and grip are great. Awesome gun. I had a Romanian copy of the tokarev and took it out for shooting and the accuracy was horrible. Barrel was pitted and bad. Had to get did of it. Plus ammo for that caliber is getting harder and harder to get and more expensive. Check out world-guns-ru for almost every military grade gun made by any country

Back