Clinton NRA life member?

This is textbook Klinton. He is, by himself, a campaigner. He does not know how to do anything else (aside- all the women he's had affairs with have never said anything about how 'good' he was. I bet he doesn't even really have any comprehension of the 'birds and the bees', hence his stunt with the cigar. I submit that they slept with him solely for the prestige of being able to say 'I slept with the President/Governor/my cousin the governor/my uncle the president). It's all his flunkies that do the work, then when he makes a speech he gloms off their efforts to win support for himself. It seems that he blurts whatever pops into his head, which is scary to think about- one day in the oval office, it's business as usual as he sits and picks his nose when suddenly he says 'nuke Finland'. :( Anyone got any leads on oceanfront property on Mars?

------------------
Lady Justice has been raped, truth assassin;
Rolls of red tape seal your lips, now you're done in;
Their money tips her scales again, make your deal;
Just what is truth? I cannot tell, cannot feel.

The ultimate in vanity
Exploiting their supremacy
I can't believe the things you say
I can't believe, I can't believe the price we pay- nothing can save us
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is gone
Pulling your strings,Justice is done...
Seeking no truth, winning is all,
Find it so grim, so true, so real....

If it isna Scottish, it's CRAP! RKBA!

Hi, folks,

Kennedy was not only an NRA life member but a gun nut. One of the first things he did after becoming President was to order Springfield Armory to build him a National Match rifle. He also took an active interest in military weapons and played a role in getting the Army (against its better judgement at the time) to adopt the M16.

As for Clinton, his fake hunting story was well known at the time. He went into the woods with two old friends. The friends' guns had been deactivated by the Secret Service, so trusting is our President. Maybe Clinton's had, too. In any event, there was a shot and Clinton came out of the woods, was handed a frozen bird by a Secret Service agent, and then had a big "photo op".

See the Mighty Hunter. See how he is not trying to take away hunting guns. Etc.

And you thought Goebbels was the "big lie" champ?

Jim

Thanks Jim. Now I understand why we're not suppose to have bayonet lugs on our guns.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Back