Clinton Fired For Lies, Unethical Behavior

Looks like Hillary dodged another bullet today:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8VPQ9QO1&show_article=1

WASHINGTON (AP) - A federal judge has rejected an effort to force Hillary Rodham Clinton to testify in a decade-old lawsuit over White House acquisition of FBI background files.
The court ruling spares Clinton a politically sensitive deposition at a time when she is fighting to overtake Barack Obama in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination.

The lawsuit is over the Clinton White House's acquisition of hundreds of FBI files on Republican appointees to White House jobs in previous administrations. The conservative group Judicial Watch accused the former first lady of masterminding a conspiracy and has been trying to question her for years.

I really think Hillary forgot. She's a career politican - how many photo-ops, foreign trips, press meetings, rehearsal dinners does a politican participate in within the course of a year, let alone a decade? She lost track.
If she were someone who was routinely shot at throughout her life, I might buy that theory, to the extent she might forget some details about a specific time she was shot at, but still not whether or not she WAS shot at.I'm pretty darn sure that ANYONE who isn't routinely shot at, which she isn't/wasn't, would QUITE vividly remember it in detail if it were to happen. I just don't believe anyone without some sort of medical condition forgets whether or not someone was shooting at them.She's just a liar, and figures that even if she gets caught in a lie, eventually American Idol will come on, an everyone will lose interest and/or just forget about the incident.

Don't know, Obama now want's Algore in a high level position in the White House. So, we've got a) a lying ex-first lady, b) an ex-daly chicagoeyte, wanting to bring back an ex-vp, and c) an ex-pow who's not quite sure which party he belongs to. I think Rush put's it best.....

Good Liar / Bad Liar

Hillary's problem is she's a really poor liar and will never make it as our President.

Now most of us here know how to tell a really good fish story that grows everytime we tell it. Over the years we get better at improving our stories.

Hillary has not perfected the ability to tell a good story, thus she will make a poor President cause no one will believe her.

Now take Bill Clinton, he's the all time great story teller. He had the ability to look you in the eye and tell you a good yarn and make you feel good about it. You might have realized he was exergerating a little but he sure sounded good telling the story.

Barack seems to be following in Bill's shoes and has a real gift. The man can tell a good tale and even if it's BS the story sounds so good you just want to believe it.

The ability to tell a great story (lie) is why Barack will be the next Democratic nominee and possibly our next President. It's really simple, to be a really good politician you've got to perfect the art of a believable lie.

It's too bad the story broke now. It would have better if it hit the news about week before the election.

This report and the discussion by pundits will be long forgotten by voting day.

Back