Click goes the gun. Have any of you ever done this?

Mucho difference between hunting a big bear and stopping an attack by one. In the first, the hunter has far more control over the situation; time to plan a shot, e.g. In the case of an attack, there is little time for other than sorta-aim and shoot--and hope.

When hunting caribou in an area known to include big bears, don't be in Condition Yellow for caribou and n Condition White for bears. Seems to me that it's important to see the bear before the bear sees you.

Buy Advanced Choke Tube

Hi! I read your story and found it very interesting. Last year, I had gone for hunting in forest. I took my gun with my choke tubes and forgot to take the bullets. Suddenly, a tiger came in front of me and I scared badly, then I try to shoot but you can understand how I was trying to shot without bullets, then I run from there and save my life in any way. May be the Tiger was not hungry at that time. I have shared this incident with my friends and they laugh on me. After this I can forgot wearing my clothes, but never forget my bullets before go for hunting.

No, I am a little OCD about it. I have done it at shooting range many times. Maybe you will be paranoid now too. Only a squirel and not a big bear or deer.

Back