Citori Firing Pins and Springs

If, for one reason or another, I need to have my hold point further out from the machine (skeet, sporting doesn't matter), I use a pre-mounted "soft mount" where my head isn't on the stock until the target crosses my insertion point, then the stock comes up the last inch or two as I basically "move, mount, shoot"

If, for one reason or another, I need to have my hold point further out from the machine (skeet, sporting doesn't matter), I use a pre-mounted "soft mount" where my head isn't on the stock until the target crosses my insertion point, then the stock comes up the last inch or two as I basically "move, mount, shoot"

I will think about that and applying something of the sort to Hi2, but probably not use such a technique on the other stations.

Highly unlikely. Unless the shop is an Authorized Browning repair/warrantee shop.

Or, they see enough of them to just order in bulk when they run low (which is what the guy I used would do)

Anyway, while the pin is backordered I had no failure to fires yesterday, after cleaning the pins and pin cavities, while improving on that nasty Hi2. Thnaks for the help.

That is what I told them at Browning when at first they claimed there was nothing defective about the firing pins wearing out; if it wasn't defective there wouldn't be so great a demand for pins.

Back