Choosing Only Two

The G19 and G26 arguments are really making sense, as far as I'm concerned.

The 19 is the only one I own out of those listed, but I have eyeballed the 26 subsequently. For the same reasons.

19 and 26. For reasons stated.

If there was a J frame in there - I would have gone for 19 and J but that's not the choice, so I shouldn't divert.

One reason, I can use the 19 mags in the 26 if need be.

19 and 26. The width of the Shield makes it better for carry, but the 26 (with extended mag) fits my hand better and is nicer to shoot. That, along with the commonality of mags with the 19 makes it the winner in the subcompact race.

Another vote for the G26 and G19, with one caveat. If you felt you just had to have a pocket pistol, you could keep the LCP with the G26. G26 conceals really well IWB (my EDC) so it could do double duty as HD pistol and concealment pistol on non-pocket days. I am a Floridian who conceals a G26 in all weather, though, so it can be done.

LCP in 9
and M&P in 40.

It is healthy to have caliber coverage (and you can convert m&p 40 into 9 with a barrel )

LCP is best out of your list for ccw

I am not a glock ''fanboy'' by any means but I have to agree with the Glock 19 and 26 for the reasons stated above.

Back