Check this out!

SlackO

This guy is trying to save our rights! Help him out, take a second to visit his page. He's trying to get 1,000,000 hits in 100 days... 94 left as of this posting.
http://home.talkcity.com/ArenaBlvd/mar_1/fight_4_2_amnd_rites.html

No forms, no nothing, just a quick visit.

------------------
Anarchism: The radical notion that I am the sole authority when it comes to deciding what's best for me.

[This message has been edited by SlackO (edited June 24, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by SlackO (edited July 02, 1999).]

5028 when I left.

------------------
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws
make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for
an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. -ThomasJefferson

I'm number 5150. Didn't Van Halen have an album entitled "5150"? What ever happened to those guys, anyway?

------------------
May your lead always hit center mass and your brass always land in your range bag.

~Blades~

A Poem:

Sixty-two, fifty seven and

Ninety-one days to go!

Get off your a**, go there right now

then send it to someone you know.

I sure hope your not planning on posting the results of the hit counter all the way to 1,000,000

Maybe when this is over we could all be treated to a moment by moment accounting of exactly how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsy roll tootsy pop.

C'mon Chucko, why not post them up to a million. At the very least it will be a good test of your modem/cpu to load this page. At this rate, though, by the time it gets to 250,000 you'll need a T-1 line to load it in less than a day.

Perhaps an administrator could edit this so it doesn't take forever to load, or maybe we should only post updates every thousand or so....opinions?

Back