Cheapest handguns.

Definetly a ruger p series.my first handgun was a p95 i bave thousands of rounds thru it with no problems..id suggest the 95 or 97 depending on if you want a 9 or 45. These guns are near indestructible and for half the price of a glock.id say they are in the same class in terms of reliability..if you do some searching you can find one for about 300.at places like gander mountain they run about 400 (got mine for 365 and imho i would of gladly spent 150 more for the quality).if you go with one of these they are top of the line quality at great prices and i would easily trust my life to mine...happy shopping

A guy gave me a. 25 ACP Raven last week end for fixing a gun for him. As well as 4 boxes of ammo for it. It hits minute of pop can at 5 yards.

I bought a used, mint condition stainless Ruger P97(45acp) this morning for $340. These guns are built like trucks, are accurate, and reliable. You can certainly spend more, but you wont get a better value.

The Taurus Millennium Pro line has been tweaked over the years to give a good, reliable gun at a very reasonable price. It's made for carry as well.

Don't rule out the newly-made Zastava M57 version of the 7.62x25 Tokarev. You can pick up a brand-new pistol (with warranty) for $229-ish, and it is guaranteed to scare the dog poop out of anyone standing close to you at the range!

Back