Cheap 9mm ammo

Glenn, where do you get the Blazer for $5.99 a box? Website? Phone#? Thanks.

Frank

Ammoman.com has Federal American Eagle for $145/case delivered to the door. I'm pretty happy with that deal in California (where most sporting goods stores don't even have a hungint/shooting section).

In Sunday's newspaper there was an advertising flyer from the Academy Sports store. One of the sale items being advertised is a pretty good target round - CCI Blazier 9mm ammo for $4.99 per 50 round box. The ammo is probably 115 FMJ. It will also have aluminum casing - so no reloading. To learn where the Academy Sports stores are located, go to http://www.academy.com/academy.nsf

I don't work for Academy Sports just thought some of you would like a good deal on 9mm ammo

Contact Cole Distributing. Good ammo. Affordable. Just doon't buy the Russian Ulyanvosk Arsenal Ammo - it's machine gun ammo and very dirty . . . even before you shoot it.

But it is really hot stuff. Your 9mm jumps with the Russian stuff.

But Bop Lipp was just advertising on http://www.glocktalk.com/ some 115 grain cases delivered for $109.95 I believe.

AIM Ammo at http://members.aol.com/AIMSurplus/ammo.htm also has some nice and hot Hungarian MFS ammo which is accurate and moderately priced.

Save your cases and start reloading in 2000.

------------------
The Seattle SharpShooter
If it can't shoot jacketed rad turds powered by rodent farts, I ain't gonna shoot it!

Folks:

The generally best deals you're going to get on a case of 9mm new ammunition is $109.95 a case delivered all costs included.

You can reload 1,000 rounds with quality components for $70 a case and obtain better accuracy and better reliability.

I save $40 per case of 9mm I shoot.

Most of us reloaders are reloading a case of 45 ACP for $98 compared to buying a case of factory 45 ACP for $210-220.

On a case of 45 ACP I save over $100 per case. Hmmm ... can save enough bucks to buy another gun each year or shoot 2x ammo. And why aren't I reloading.

You just have to spend the $300-$600 for the reloading equipment and find a couple of hours here and there to do the reloading.

I like to do most of my reloading in the winter months.

It's really rainy here in Seattle and in 3 months, I have relaoded enough 9mm and 45 ACP for the whole year.

And on all these discussion boards, there is tons of useful help to get into and fine tune your reloading skills.

Just ask for help/advice and there are at least 30-50 folks whose names I recognize who have reloaded for years who would be more than happy to share their experiences and wisdom with you.

Save your brass and reload. Otherwise, I'll just smile at you at the range and sweep up your brass too.

------------------
The Seattle SharpShooter
If it can't shoot jacketed rad turds powered by rodent farts, I ain't gonna shoot it!

Texas gun loonies (moi et mes amigos)
are loading up at Academy Sports.

Blazer 9mm for $4.99 a box, 115 gr FMJ
Winchester for $5.99 a box

I don't know if they do mail order.

There was crowd when I was there.

Now I would like a good price for
38 SPL practice ammo. Sources?

You may be tempted by American Ammunition brand ammo peddled by the Sportsman's Guide.

Do not buy it.

It's crap.

Search TFL for American Ammunition and you'll see why.

------------------
Stay cloze to ze candles, ze staircase (dramatic pause) . . . can be trecherous.

Back