Charter Arms Undercover

I had a used 12oz UC Lite for a while last year. Tried maybe 100+ rounds as a range toy and left "spotting" and a little piece of meat on the trigger guard. So it found a new home.

It would probably be fine as a ccw gun.

I looked at a Charter arms undercover 12 oz today. Appeared cheaply made. Did not even bother to try the trigger out. The sales person said that they had a few returned due to defects. Tried to like it for the price, but could not come close to the smiths, Rugers or Kimber in quality!

I looked at a Charter arms undercover 12 oz today. Appeared cheaply made. Did not even bother to try the trigger out. The sales person said that they had a few returned due to defects. Tried to like it for the price, but could not come close to the smiths, Rugers or Kimber in quality!
...that's why I like the Stratford, Ct guns from the 70's and 80's, much better quality.

They are what they are.... Triggers better than new production J frames .. But thats not saying much ...
I have owned Charters for years .. I pick'em over S&W and Taurus .. due to the light weight ..for pocket carry

Back