CEOs from 145 Companies Demand Gun Control Measures

That’s a load of crap. These are people who want to upend the Constitution of the United States. The whole reason the Bill of Rights was added to the Constitution was to help it pass originally.

You don’t ask folk who want to see you lined up against a wall and shot to “respect your opinion.” I mean, you can ask them. I’ve seen how that plays out in many places and we are at 100% on “hasn’t worked yet.”

If you think where you spend your dollars doesn’t matter, you are living in a fantasy land. What’s more, the people who don’t agree with you aren’t living their lives in that fantasy.

It is being called "virtue signaling" but its not. PANDERING is not a virtue.
Anybody, without a true ideology, who does or says something to either line their pockets or to keep them in power, is ‘pandering’....not sure that applies as their ‘bottom line’ may indeed get impacted by this.

So can one take credit for a boycott even if one doesn’t patronize to begin with? If so I’ll boycott the whole list with emphasis on Beyond Meat, that just sounds evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.not sure that applies as their ‘bottom line’ may indeed get impacted by this.

I think it applies, affecting their "bottom line" it the point of pandering (aka "sucking up"). However, sometimes, it doesn't work out the way the panderer intends...

Back