CCW: Glock 43, SW Shield, or other?

If I was looking only for a carry piece, I'd go with the Shield or the Walther. Where I live (North Northeast) everyone seems to own a Shield. I don't care for single stack pistols, as an all around firearm. IMHO they are too small and petite for anything other than carry.

I carry a PX4 Compact. 15 + 1, manual safety, decocker option. It is also my range and HD gun. I like a gun that shoots like a gun and feels like a gun, and won't go off in my pants. Just my preference. :eek:

You might think about a Kahr CW380 for inside your pocket. You could carry 1 in the pipe maybe due to the gun being in a pocket....

I was also wondering if a thumb strap might help you carry loaded....just some thoughts.

If you are that guy who wrassles with the kids and comes up full of grass with your shirt lifted, pocket might be best anyways. Get one with a solid striker lock.

Mr. bomb, you made a choice that i am sure you will be happy with for a long time, i have the G42 (shot the G43 and probably will put it on the Christmas list) that i love and a Sig P 938 to accompany my P 238. Both Glocks and Sigs are smooth and easy to shoot. It is difficult for me to include the Taurus 111 in the same post after having a couple of Taurus' products i certainly would not trust one in a confrontation even if Jesse Duff recomends them.

Back