Carrying on Motorcycle

I carry my 637 in an ankle holster. Easy enough to access while on the bike and will not come into play if I roll down the pavement.

Riding or driving, the only concession I make is in SWMBO's car. She says the grip of my S&W M&P M2.0 9mm 5inch cannot touch her leather seats. So I unclip the Safariland QLS mount that holds my 7TS ALS holster on my belt and deposit the holstered pistol in the door pocket. Otherwise, it is at 3 o'clock on my belt.

Motorcycle cops have been open carrying for over a century, without moving guns into luggage after every stop.

True, but they don't have to worry about concealment. Most people on this forum don't have that option.

Before open carry was legal in Texas, I carried the exact same way with my shirt tail pulled out covering the weapon. OWB is the most comfortable method of carry for me.

I rather like this, but it isn't the most unobtrusive.

1ed2bb30adf2f421170db2afa7a6bace.jpg

;):cool:

German? French? Is that a Vickers or an MG 38 or 42. Hellofa pic, wonder if he survived the war? Also can't tell what the bike is...is that a shift lever on the right side of the tank? Harley? Also, whats that straight grip carbine slung on his back? Also his boots don't look German...?boon dockers with leather gaiters? A US GI perhaps? Is that a US helmet, doesn't look German but then they had paratroop helmets that sort of resembled this one.

Rod

Last edited:
As a rider I usually conceal carry in a shoulder holster under my vest, weapon of choice is a Beretta M92FS. Or it would be within the vest in the conceal carry pocket. I ride a HD Ultra Limited, never a problem with the weight or bulk of the handgun either way. I do not advertise with senseless patches or try to draw attention, will always be the "gray man" when out and about.

Back