Carry Poll

How many handguns have you carried at once?

• Single Full Size Handgun

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Single Compact Handgun

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • Single Sub-compact Handgun

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • Handgun with a single back-up gun

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Handgun with two back-up guns

Votes: 9 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Springfield TRP over the right kidney, handle outboard w/ 1 spare mag. Im tall and slim framed and it fits perfectly underneath a normal T-Shirt, and I can sit down without the barrel hitting the seat or digging into my butt! I don't frown on, but don't carry a secondary firearm. If I go on a road trip, I have an M1a under the back seat, but I sure as hell aren't concealing that one!!!

Different flavors of pistols IWB at 4 o'clock and a folding KaBar clipped in left pocket. IF I was left handed it would be opposite.

Usually a Glock 26 IWB. In cold weather I switch to a Sig P250 compact in a shoulder rig. To me it is easier to use a shoulder rig than pull up my undershirt, main shirt, and coat. Less obstructions makes for less chances to foul up.

Most of the time it's just a subcompact 9mm or a .380 pocket auto. On road trips I will carry a full size double stack 9mm with a mag on my belt and a .380 pocket auto with a reload in my backpack that always stays with me... Not to mention usually carrying 2+ edged tools.

Back