Car Jacking real world shooting drills, fun gunning...

Dude, you're sitting down inside of a car! How is that more "rigorous training" than running a drill while sitting in a chair at a table when confronted with an assault
?

Cars are a box, getting in and out with the seatbelt catching stuff, the steering wheel blocks your gun hand, the roof is hitting your head, whilst your feet must lift up over the floor jam, and the door must be opened while you hide and control your gun, then get accurate shots off in the middle of all this. The door jam, steering wheel, and seat limits the ability to turn right to left and around, unlike your chair, so shooting through a porthole is even more limited in angles, and up and down views. You are a fish in a barrel to the shooter who is outside with unlimited angles, views, and the ability to turn and change location. Try it first, then make such comments...

Many, many cops have been killed and will be killed trying to get out of their car to confront suspects that would not be as dangerous if ONLY they were sitting in a chair on the freeway for convenience sake, wouldn't that be nice, life would be so FAIR!!!

And you think sitting in a chair in a room is the same?

I guess war is just sitting in your chair playing video games... PLease...

Anyone with real street experience with a comment please, please.... Tyros and their theories... GEeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz

I never said it was rigorous, I said it was DANGEROUS AND DIFFICULT, WITH LIMITED OPTIONS, THAT REQUIRES HIGHER SKILLS, WHICH REQUIRES ACTUALLY DOING IT IN "REAL WORLD" TRAINING!!!

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A MARATHON RUNNER TO GET KILLED, NOTHING RIGOROUS ABOUT GETTING DEAD!!!

Last edited:
Back