Can you ID this animal?

buck460XVR nailed it. A second and magnified look. I believe its a skinny ol' bob cat now too. I do believe I see a short tail and its muzzle a little more clearly when magnified. Debris on the ground sure does blend in though.

I'd bet my car on bobcat. Honestly, it seems clear enough that I'm surprised it's even a question. The head is obviously blurred as is much of the body. It's obviously moving rather quickly. The left front leg is still enough to be quite clear, as is the coloring on the ears and the rear right leg. The classic tuft of hair on the right cheek is pretty obvious too.

Legs too long? Seriously?

That is so obviously a bobcat. I am flabbergasted by arguments against it. The picture is a little fuzzy but it couldn't more clearly be a bobcat if it was painted "Bobcat" in blaze orange on it's side. :rolleyes:

Public use image
e9y6urar.jpg

Legs too long? Seriously?

That is so obviously a bobcat. I am flabbergasted by arguments against it. The picture is a little fuzzy but it couldn't more clearly be a bobcat if it was painted "Bobcat" in blaze orange on it's side. :rolleyes:

Public use image
e9y6urar.jpg

I agree, the white tips on the ears were the "smoking gun" to me... Dang

The height looks very tall to be a south Alabama bobcat, but the markings scream bobcat. What county is this in?

Back