Can I show off a bit?

Can you describe the product shown in the video? We shouldn't be required to watch a YouTube video just to figure out what the thread is about.

Sure. The carbine we created is called the D3-9SD. It's an integral suppressed 9mm carbine that is built off an AR platform and uses Glock 17 mags. We drew inspiration from the MP5 SD and married it with the very familiar AR platform. We also used Glock 9mm mags because it's the most popular handgun for law enforcement.

With the ported barrel it will drop a 9mm 115gr bullet down to subsonic so the carbine is very quiet. Especially since we are using a 12" suppressor.

We're also offering it with the MVB stock to make it extremely compact.

The video really shows it off and gives a great description.

21525817186_aae67b50de.jpg

BUT...... what is the point as it is select fire and you have such a small market that being military and police only?

BUT...... what is the point as it is select fire and you have such a small market that being military and police only?
You can buy it in semi-auto. Most law enforcement prefer semi-auto. Especially when they have to account for every bullet fired. It's also the only option for the civilian market.

Very interesting... I enjoyed the video, getting to see it in action.

I must admit, I didn't watch the video in its entirety though, so I was wondering if other calibers will be available.

That gun is a NO STAMP gun as its a LE sample.

For you to replicate it would require 2 stamps. One for the can... One for the Machine gun. It would cost about $30,000

Back