Can anyone tell me what this is? Pic

yea the top one is upside down. it would be cool and a great combo if the top was a .308. and u actually had a way to aim it. has anyone ever played army of 2? in that game you can put a remington 870 in place of the grenade launcher. but heres my question. is this possible? if it is it would be the heaviest pointless most kick-butt thing ive ever seen! id be tempted to do it. like i said it would be heavy and usless but people sure would envy you at the range.

a remington 870 in place of the grenade launcher. but heres my question. is this possible?

Yep. There were a few companies back in the 90s that made them. Jonathan Arthur Ciener made one that snapped on the bayonet lug. It came in both a NFA/SBS version and a Title I version.

Yeah, it's cool to look at... but how do you AIM the sucker? When you shoulder that bad boy, your face is directly behind one of the sides of the beta mag.

I think this job calls for some lasers. Two barrel mounted lasers!

While we're at it, instead of turning the tubes into a stock, a gauntlet should be in place so you can wear it on your forearm. Remove the grip and install a remote trigger device.

Then, it will definitely be worth chasing a bunch of squirrels around the forest!

:D:D:D

Back