Can anyone tell me what this is? Pic

ghostman1960

:confused:

ARSiamese16X.jpg

Looks like two AR-15s mounted back to back with the gas systems crossed and 90 round snail drums installed. Might fire each gun by pulling one trigger.

I don't know but it looks illegal, the south bend lathe in the background however...looks about like a 14-1/2"?

alloy said:
I don't know but it looks illegal, the south bend lathe in the background however...looks about like a 14-1/2"?

I don't think the barrel length is much of a big deal. Look at the selector switch on the bottom gun. ;)

It looks like a really quick way to empty two 100rd Beta-C drums to no real purpose except turning money into noise.

I THINK the idea is to have one gun fire while the other is loading, thereby increasing the rate of fire. IMHO the inventor is off the wall, but he seems to be a crackerjack machinist if he got it to work.

Jim

Makes sense. If the "trigger" in the top AR is held down in auto mode, then it will be the means that the bottom AR cycles. So you either have two round bust, or auto. Interesting...

I demand a video...

If it works it is an awesome creation... I am not an NFA fluent guy but now that the "giggle switch" was pointed out....:D:eek::D
Brent

I thought that was a VERY good Photoshop job upon looking at that pic. A FA M4 cycles at about 900 RPM right? If that bad boy was FA, I really wouldn't mind seeing its 1,800 RPMs in action. I must say it is ugly as sin, but is probably lots of fun as long as someone else is paying for the ammo. :D

I thought that was a VERY good Photoshop job upon looking at that pic. A FA M4 cycles at about 900 RPM right? If that bad boy was FA, I really wouldn't mind seeing its 1,800 RPMs in action. I must say it is ugly as sin, but is probably lots of fun as long as someone else is paying for the ammo.

I dont think it would increase RPM. The AR actions are in series, not parallel. One wouldn't fire until the other fully cycles. Im just guessing though

I think you guys are way over analizing this thing!!

Look at it. All someone did was take the grip off of the one of the guns and put the scope rails back to back screwing the two guns together with a clamp. They removed one half of of the forestock on each gun and then criss-crossed the gas tubes.

This thing doesn't work. It was never meant to work. The guy used a camara angle to hide part of the grip frame and fire control parts on the top/upside-down gun. In fact, if you look right behind the top betamag, just above the forward assist, I am fairly certain that part of the picture was photoshopped (see little black triangular sliver).

This is nothing but a smoke-and-mirrors hoax gun.

PS - After reviewing that link, I might have to take a closer look at this thing???

Last edited:
It's a good thing that contraption holds all that ammo, since the operator wouldn't be able to see what they were shooting at.

Can we say "spray and pray".:eek::D

Back