Buying online

I've bought from Grabagun a few times. Usually, I just go by their store and pick it up; but I had them ship to an FFL once too. Zero problems. Great prices every time. No wizbang customer service; but about what I expect at those prices.

My luck with Buds was a lot like Nathan. Pretty good prices but shipping way too slow. I don't suggest trying to do a trade with Bud's either unless you are content to give it away. Expect a bit less than half of what the gun is selling for used and that s on high dollar guns I can just imagine if it was a 7 or 8 hundred dollar gun.
1800gunsandammo has some great prices and perks to you for buying but OMG on the shipping time of anything. If Buds or anyone else wake up and give shipping the priority that Midway does they would be a hit but so far I haven't found that place.

I've bought from Impact, Bud's, and Grab-a-gun. Shipping has been around a week to my FFL on all of them. I got exactly what I expected in each case, no complaints.

Update...

Grabagun did not have readily available the rifle I wanted, said it would be undetermined time till they had it. So I took a chance and went with Gunprodeals.com. I was a bit skeptical due to their "too good to be true prices" but all went well. Communication was average, product was available at almost $100 less than others, once paid for and FFL paperwork was received, rifle arrived in four days to my FFL.
So my overall grade would be an "A" only due to the slow (48hrs) to reply to emails.
Thanks and I appreciate all the input.
You can tell your Honey's that I said "you the men" and now it's in writing.
E.

Bud's discriminates against me just because I live in Chicago. Nothing illegal about shipping my FFL a handgun, they just refuse to do it. Screw Bud's, they impose restrictions above and beyond the laws.

Back