bump fire stock

$350 though...ouch! Looks like fun, but as previously stated it leans on the expensive side. That's a year's dues at my gun club.

it looks like they are running the AK versoin for 290 with free shipping. Might be too fun to pass up, but might also want to wait for them to work out the kinks too...............

Let's see a select fire M-16 runs around $15k (yes thousand) (+/-) add the $200 tax stamp = pretty expensive.

$350 doesn't seem like all that much when you put it in this perspective.

V.Oller said:
Let's see a select fire M-16 runs around $15k (yes thousand) (+/-) add the $200 tax stamp = pretty expensive.

$350 doesn't seem like all that much when you put it in this perspective.

Precisely. Setting off 600+ rounds per minute (10+ rounds per second) is just plain fun. Expensive fun though.

The "slide fire stock" ($350) with a basic AR-15 ($800) gives you 85% of the fun of a true full-auto AR-15/M16 ($15,200) for for less than 8% of the cost.

It has absolutely no use other than putting a smile on your face and lightening your wallet from buying all the extra ammo you'll need.

Last edited:
It has absolutely no use other than putting a smile on your face and lightening your wallet from buying all the extra ammo you'll need.

I don't know that it has absolutely no use - I'd bet folks can get pretty proficient with the bump-fire stock with practice. It would have almost the same usefulness as a full-auto M16. .223 Wolf is cheap - have fun!

Just out of curiosity, from those that have tried both versions of the slidefire is the AK version even easier to bump fire? I am thinking the increased recoil would probably help the bump even more but not sure.

Back