bump fire stock

way too much money for plastic,does look fun. they would sell a ton of them if they would drop the price!!! what does it really cost to make now that all the equipment is set up-pump them out at a decent price and pay off the start up cost.
yes at this point not regulated.

I shot one this weekend and it was fun. The best burst I was able to get was around 7 rounds, but others were able to dump a whole mag. Not sure I would pay $350 for one myself, but it was fun.

Ak version? Possible. 10/22 version? Impossible. The concept works on recoil, and a
10/22 has none to speak of. But it would be fun, nonetheless.

But to answer the OP, they are correct. It is unregulated. It is basically an after market stock as far as the government is concerned at this point.

Ak version? Possible. 10/22 version? Impossible. The concept works on recoil, and a
10/22 has none to speak of. But it would be fun, nonetheless.
I bump fire my 10/22 quite often, and there are vids of this stock on m&p 15-22s which have a worse trigger than a 10/22. Besides if you manufacture a rifle accessory, then by law, you have to make it for a 10/22 also.

I have 2 of them. I run one on my 9mm suppressed AR with a 100 round Beta mag and I can get an 80 round dump of 115gr before it has to take a breath. The other one is on the 5.56 and that is very easy to dump a 30 round mag. I just picked up the SureFire 60 round mag and have yet to run it.

I could be wrong about the recoil thing. I just don't see a 10/22 making enough force for it to work. Maybe I just misunderstand the physics at work. But if there is a video of a M&P 22 then I am definitely wrong.

But why do they legally have to make a 10/22 version?

You can accomplish the same thing with a regular stock.

You can also accomplish this with a properly sized rubber-band.

Not worth the money IMO. The only reason I'd consider buying one is as an investment. IMO its only a matter of time before these become illegal and when they do you'll be able to sell them for a nice chunk of change.

I traded an old Glock 40cal I never shoot at the local gun range for one. It's probably the closest this poor boy will ever come to owning a full-auto!
I don't know why anyone (above post) would have ANY problem going beyond a 7 round burst unless that was all in the clip.
I can stop at 1, 3, or easily dump the entire 30 round clip in under 2 seconds.
The problem is picking-up and reloading all that brass it spits out!!!

I used a SSAR stock on an AR-15 a few weeks ago. It was an ok novelty item. I had to use a loose hold to bump fire. With an M-16 I can hold the stock tightly to my shoulder and control it more. I was all over the 50 yard berm while bump firing; much less control than with an auto sear rifle.

It was fun, but I would not waste the ammo even if the stock was free.

Ranb

IMO its only a matter of time before these become illegal and when they do you'll be able to sell them for a nice chunk of change.

you wouldn't be able to sell it.
he guys that shelled out the dough for the Akin Accelerator found out how easy it was for 'the man' to take their toys away- uncompensated.

Had just seen at classicarms.us they are taking arders for the AK47 style of Bumpstock. looks like tons of fun.

Last edited:
Back