"Bullet Control" ... and they're deadly serious

Im sure in the future they will try to put micro alfa numeric characters on the bullet they are trying everything else. Off topic, but heard a story about a year ago that was to this effect, The Japanese created the smallest drill bit in the world and sent it to Germany to show off, the Germans sent it back with a hole drilled in it.

------------------
The beauty of the second Amendment is that it is not needed until they try to take it. T JEFFERSON

Yeah, I heard of the bill--it's one of the phases of the liberals' plans to disarm the country, called the "Brady Universal Legislation for the Legal Confiscation of Rifles, Ammunition, and Pistols" (BULLCRAP for short).

Reminds me of something some other poster put on one of these forums: if an assailant is attacking you with a gun, which would do?

1. Wish we'd have passed stricter gun laws
2. Wish the attacker had a more stable, loving family
3. Wish I had a gun.

Remember also that our good-ol buddy Feinstein is CCW-licensed, and at every publich speech James (someone tastelessy called him pull-toy) Brady holds, he is surrounded by ARMED security guard (and armed with more than harsh words, too).

Back