Buck Mark Questions

Dennis, that is a nice looking Contour!

Just curious about the stainless trigger you mention: how different is it from the [discontinued] Browning gold adjustable trigger [has overtravel screw in it]?

I have the Buck Mark Plus Nickel with that Browning adjustable trigger, and gold accents fit the warmth of the metal finish throughout a tad better than bright stainless, but it still feels too bright.
cq5dam.web.835.835.jpeg

I understand about people over-hyping products. Anything that requires an overhaul upon receipt for it to work well seems overhyped to me. Even if it is fun to fix up! [10/22 comes to mind]

I've had my Buckmark for for over 20 years. It has been a great shooter and I really like mine. I got the 5.5 in standard model, but ended up buying the full bull barrely and ribbed top strap for it. I mounted a reticle sight on it and it is an absolute tack driver.

I've had my Buckmark since 1990 and it's seen thousands of rds through it. Accurate, reliable, and just fun to shoot. I added some Eagle target grips way back when and a bit of florescent orange paint to the front sight.

pz619iY.jpg

Back